Bayat Foundation in partnership with AUAF – annually identifies, designate, and introduce 15 qualified students to the ICT Bachelor Program of AUAF.
The Application will be opened on Sunday, March 15, 2020 and will be closed on Wednesday, March 30, 2020.
- Applicants must be Afghan citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Have high school diploma (Above 85% Score).
- Have a good academic record.
- Good knowledge of English.
Applicants are not eligible for Bayat Scholarship Program if:
- Could not complete the requirement of Bayat Scholarship Program.
- Currently hold a bachelor degree.
- Bayat Group Employees.
- Applicants who are permanent residents of other nations are not eligible.
- Any applications deemed ineligible will be removed from the selection process. Please note that once your application has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
2: Requirements (Application Materials)
First, All applicants need to fill the Bayat Foundation Application form and meet the requirement.
- The applicants must fill in and provide accurate information (in duplicate). The applicants can fill the online Application Form through (https://www.bayatfoundation.org/)and stamp a two inch photo on the form and should leave signature in the required blank.
- Personal Statement and Motivation Letter are included on BF application form.
- Attested high school diploma and Tazkira, all should be aggregate on one PDF file.
3: Selection Process
For being selected as Bayat Scholar, Applicants need to go through these steps:
- Shortlist for English Placement Test
- English Placement Test
- TOEFL PBT
- Document Submission
- AUAF Enrollment Procedure
- Award Ceremony
Note: Applicants who passed the English Placement test will need to pay 40$ for TOEFL PBT test and sign an agreement that if they could not pass the test Bayat Foundation and AUAF is not responsible for their payment.
3: What is covered?
- Tuition fees for the AUAF undergraduate
- English Placement Test
- Books & Supplies
- Housing (only for out of region scholars)
- All meals and travel expenses during the scholarship process and life of the scholarship program will be paid by the candidate and will NOT be reimbursed by The Bayat Foundation or AUAF.
4: Terms and Obligation of Bayat Scholars:
- Meet all ongoing qualifications of the AUAF academic course of studies
- Be enrolled as a full-time Under Graduated students
- All scholarship recipients are required to maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 throughout the duration of their studies.
- All scholarship recipients are required to take a minimum of 4 courses in a full semester and two semester per year.
- Complete the scholarship within four years.
Note: A special committee of academics, business executives, and non- profit leaders will evaluate the qualifications of candidates who complete and fulfill the admission conditions set out on Scholars Program online application, and those applicants selected to be finalists for consideration will be interviewed by an independent panel of international experts based outside of Afghanistan. No Bayat Foundation staff or officers will be involved in the final selection of Scholarship recipients.
- Only Successful applicants will be notified for written test.
If you have any questions, please email us to: